Welcome to Derbyshire Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Alfreton, Alport, Alsop-en-le-Dale, Alstonefield, Ambergate, Ashbourne, Ashford in the Water, Ashover, Aston on Trent, Bakewell, Bolsover, Barrow on Trent, Baslow, Beeley, Belper, Biggin, Birchover, Blackwell, Bonsall, Boylestone, Brackenfield, Bradbourne, Bradley, Bradwell, Brailsford, Brassington, Bretby, Bullbridge, Butterton, Buxton, Calver, Carsington, Castle Donington ( Leics ), Castleton, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Charlesworth, Chelmorton, Chesterfield, Church Broughton, Clay Cross, Clifton, Coton in the Elms, Coxbench, Cressbrook, Crich, Cromford, Cubley, Curbar, Cutthorpe, Dale Abbey, Darley Abbey, Darley Dale, Deepcar, Derby, Doveridge, Dronfield, Duffield, Earl Sterndale, Eckington, Edale, Edensor, Edlaston, Egginton, Elton, Elvaston, Etwall, Eyam, Fenny Bentley, Findern, Flagg, Flash, Foolow, Foston, Froggatt, Glossop, Grassmoor, Great Hucklow, Great Longstone, Grindleford, Grindon, Hartington, Hassop, Hathersage, Hayfield, Heage, Heanor, Heath, Higham, Hilton, Hognaston, Holbrook, Hollinsclough, Holloway, Holmewood, Holymoorside, Hope, Hopton, Horsley, Hulland Ward, Idridgehay, Ilam, Ilkeston, Ironville, Kilburn, Kings Newton, Kirk Ireton, Kirk Langley, Kniveton, Leek, Little Eaton, Litton, Little Longstone, Littleover, Long Eaton, Longford, Longlane, Longnor, Lullington, Mapperley, Marston on Dove, Marston Montgomery, Mapleton, Matlock, Matlock Bath, Mayfield, Melbourne, Milldale, Milford, Middleton-by-Youlgreave, Middleton by Wirksworth, Milton, Monyash, Morley, Morton, Muggington, Netherseal, New Mills, Newton, Newton Solney, Norbury, Ockbrook, Old Brampton, Osmaston, Over Haddon, Overseal, Parwich, Pentrich, Pilsley, Pinxton, Quarndon, Radbourne, Ramsbottom, Repton, Riddings, Ripley, Rosliston, Roston, Rowsley, Sawley, Scropton, Shardlow, Sheldon, Shirland, Shirley, Smalley, Smisby, Snelston, Somersal Herbert, South Normanton, South Wingfield, Stanley, Stanton by Bridge, Stanton in the Peak, Stoney Middleton, Stretton, Sudbury, Sutton on the Hill, Swadlincote, Swanwick, Swarkestone, Taddington, Tansley, Tibshelf, Ticknall, Tissington, Thorpe, Tideswell, Trusley, Turnditch, Tutbury, Twyford, Walton on Trent, Warslow, Wessington, West Hallam, Weston on Trent, Weston Underwood, Wetton, Whalley Bridge, Whittington, Whitwell, Willington, Wingerworth, Winster, Wirksworth, Yeaveley, Youlgrave
- Shower Cubicle Cleaning Chapel-en-le-Frith 4th September 2018
- Porcelain Tiled Floor Grout Colouring Glossop 16th August 2018
- Cleaning Sealing Red and Black Quarry Floor Tiles Buxton 18th July 2018
- Dirty Travertine Kitchen Floor Deep Cleaned and Polished in Parwich 21st June 2018
- Removing Wax and Restoring Colour to a Terracotta Tiled Conservatory Floor 23rd May 2018
- Dull Limestone Kitchen Floor Burnished and Polished in Chesterfield 18th April 2018
- Black and Red Quarry Tile Renovation in Whaley Bridge 28th February 2018
- Brown and Cream Victorian Tiled Hallway Refreshed with a Deep Clean and Seal in Buxton 9th October 2017
- Refreshing Dull Slate Kitchen Floor Tiles in Ticknall 4th October 2017
- Yorkstone Tiles Rejuvenated in Deepcar near Sheffield 5th October 2016
- Flaking Sandstone Flagstone Floor Restored in Preston 28th January 2022
- Removing Grout Haze from Wood Effect Ceramic Planks in Birkdale 25th January 2022
- Polishing a Dull Marble Kitchen Floor in Prestbury near Macclesfield 20th January 2022
- Chancel Terrazzo Floor Restoration at a Cardiff City Church 19th January 2022
- Clean and Seal of a Victorian Tiled Hallway in Twickenham 18th January 2022
- Limestone Kitchen Floor Cleaned, Polished and Sealed in Boughton 17th January 2022
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Tarvin 14th January 2022
- Classic 1920’s Edwardian Hallway Floor Restored in Earlsdon Coventry 4th January 2022
- Vomit Damaged Verde Limestone Floor Renovated Following Drunken Party in Cardiff 2nd January 2022
- Repairs to a Victorian Hallway Floor in Harlesden 29th December 2021